Ash Fusion Determinator 5EAF4105
5E-AF4105 Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
- Determine four critical temperatures (DT, ST, HT, FT) automatically.
- Unique furnace design with hermetic structure,quantitative gas tightnesstest could be performed inside chamber.
- Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
- 3.2Mega-pixel professional camera provides high resolution image.
- Excellent image processing method and critical temperature measurement to ensure precise result.
- Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
- Auto power-off after analysis ,shorten operator's stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
- Max. Sample loading: 5 samples
- Max. Temp.: Up to 1600°C
- Temp. Control Precision:±1℃
- Camera pixel: 3.2 Mega-pixel
- Image Frame: 1 frame per 2
- Heating Rate: 4℃/min-15℃/min adjustable
- Analysis Atmosphere: Oxidizing Atmosphere / Reducing Atmosphere
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤3.2kW
- Net Weight: 130kg
- Dimension(mm): 585mmx530mmx1180mm