Ash Fusion Determinator is used to determine ash cone deformation
temperatures in coal ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are
critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling
Structure for 15 Samples
- 15 samples can be tested per batch, which greatly
improves the analysis efficiency.
- Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
- Auto power-off after analysis, shorten operator's
stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
- Patented positive pressure dust removal device
ensure zero maintenance of heat insulation glass.
- Optional Analysis Atmosphere: CO and CO2 or H2 and
CO2 mixed gas, or carbon envelope method can be selected for weak oxidizing
atmosphere, strong oxidizing atmosphere, and weak reducing atmosphere.
- Friendly human-computer interaction interface and
multi-point capacitive touch technology provide user an excellent experience.
- 3.2 Mega-pixel professional camera and
self-developed intelligent image recognition algorithm can automatically
recognize DT, ST, HT, and FT with reliable and accurate analysis result.
- AF4115 Ash Fusion Determinator owns 4 Spectrum
Lighting Analysis Technologies, being in the leading position of the industry,
which can identify the characteristics of the ash cone from normal temperature
to the maximum temperature.
4. High Safety
- Patented furnace design with hermetic structure,
quantitative gas tightness test could be performed inside chamber.
- Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory
alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
- Real-time monitor the exhaust discharging to
improve the working efficiency of fan.
- Max. Sample loading: 15 samples
- Max. Temp: Up to 1600℃
- Temp. Control Precision: ±1℃
- Camera pixel: 3.2 Mega-pixel
- Image Frame: 1 frame per 2℃
- Heating Rate: 4℃/min-15℃/min adjustable
- Analysis Atmosphere: Oxidizing Atmosphere /
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz,
- Net Weight: 130kg
- Dimension(mm): 600mm×520mm×1170mm