Atomic Absorption System
The Atomic Absorption System flame instrument combines Fast Sequential design with 8-lamp capability for greater performance and reduced running costs. It is fully automated and research-grade with deuterium background correction. The Atomic Absorption System is controlled by our acclaimed Windows-based worksheet software. For multi-tasking, users can start a new analysis while simultaneously preparing a report on past results. A Universal Mark 7 spray chamber is included with standard o-rings or substituted with organic solvent compatible o-rings required for all organic solvents.
Features of Atomic Absorption System
- Enhanced Fast Sequential capabilities with 8-lamp capacity—Determine more elements in rapid sequence from a single aspiration of each sample.
- Automated burner adjustment and programmable gas control—Optimum settings for each determination.
- Reduced running costs—Pre-emptive sampling reduces analysis time up to 55% over single-element systems; less sampling delay, minimal sample consumption, and lower gas, reagent and lamp usage.
- Increased sample throughput—Smart Rinse automatically reduces rinse time for samples that don't need extensive rinsing and increases rinse time for samples in complex sample matrices.
- New capabilities for flame—Multiple elements are determined in rapid sequence so internal standard corrections for long-term drift or sample prep errors can be applied on line.