Automatic Calorimeter is used to determine the calorific value of solid and liquid combustibles including oil, coal, coke, foodstuffs and biomass products. The calorific value is a crucial characteristic for each substance, also the key point to calculate the price of coal, so it will directly affect the economic benefits of the customers. This technique is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
1. True Isoperibol Calorimeter
- The jacket surrounding the vessel is kept at constant temperature with an accuracy to 0.1° during analysis.Mechanical supports for the vessel are made of a very lowthermal conductivity plastic. To minimize convention,water is added on the sides,top and bottom of the bucket.
2. High Automation and Efficiency
- Dynamic method available, without compromising accuracy or precision.
- Second oxygen vessel and sample can be prepared while the current sample is being analyzed.
- Two calorimeters can be controlled by one computer.Sample mass can be transferred to PC directly.
3. Optimized Design for Reliable Test Result
- A reliable quantitative measuring cup ensures stable water volume of the bucket.
- Closed-loop water circulation assures the purity of water system without any additional solution.
- Filter in the bucket purify the water in circulation system.
- Visible water level indicates the water volume, making it easy to feed sufficient water anytime to minimize the influence of water loss.
- Precision (1g Benzoic Acid): 0.05% RSD *
- Measuring range: Up to 40MJ/kg
- Temp.Resolution: 0.0001°
- Control Ability: 2 Units/ 1 PC available
- Analysis Time per Sample: Dynamic method:10 min, Classical method:15 min
- Jacket Type: Isoperibol
- Bomb Identification: Up to 2 for automatic, several for manual
- Balance Connection: Available
- Network Connection: Available
- Bucket Filling: Automatic
- Oxygen Filling: Semi-Automatic
- Structure: Benchtop or Vertical
- Bomb Vessel Lifting: Manual
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, 500w
- Net Weight: Bench top: 75kg
- Vertical type: 103kg
- Dimensions(LxWxH): Bench top: 480mmx500mmx420mm (Analysis unit), 370mmx500mmx420mm (Temp. control unit)
- Vertical: 480mmx500mmx940mm