Basic Laboratory Hood
Basic Laboratory Hoods are designed specifically for laboratories, classrooms and light duty applications where safe ventilation is required. Constructed of epoxy-coated steel, Basic Hoods are economical and have a smaller overall height and depth than traditional hoods so they fit in areas with low ceilings or narrow aisles. Choose from 4 and 6-foot widths.
Feature of Basic Laboratory Hoods
- By-pass airflow design
- Durable glacier white epoxy-coated 16 gauge steel exterior and interior resists chemical exposure.
- Vapor-proof incandescent lights
- Vertical-rising tempered safety glass sash
- Adjustable two-piece baffle
- Curved air foil
- Blower and light switches
- Right side fixture panel factory-prepared to accept up to three service fixtures, one electrical duplex
- Right interior wall factory-prepared for one cupsink and turret.
- Epoxy-coated steel 10.31inch OD exhaust connection