Description of Binocular Biological Microscopes MT31
- The inclined Binocular 30 Deg rotates 360Deg
- Wide Field eyepieces
- Equipped with a 3.2 Megapixel 1/3 inch CMOS Color USB2 camera @ 1280 x 1024 pixels. Factory mounted with comes with a USB 2.0 to a USB-B connectivity cord and basic measurement software.
- Image Focus 4 capture & analysis software is supplied with each digital microscope model. Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- 120 x 120 mm stage with two object clamps or with integrated X-Y translation stage
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings for four objectives
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X, 40X, 100x objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Large graduated mechanical stage with low position controls
- A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortlessly.
- Mechanical stage with lock safety stop to prevent slide glass breakage
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- Rechargeable batteries, cordless feature enables use of the instrument without an outlet. Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
Specification of Binocular Biological Microscopes MT31 LED
- Dust Cover for MT-30 Series
- Rubber Eyeguards for the MT-30 Series included