Biological Safety Cabinet Class II B1
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet, Class II Type B1 Biosafety Cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in experiments where minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and trace amount of radionuclides are required as an adjunct to microbiological studies.
Features of Biological Safety Cabinet Class II B1
- Powered by the latest-generation DC ECM Motor that is more efficient than legacy ECM and VFD motors.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabric bags are used.
- Equipped with ULPA filters with 99.999% efficiency, which creates ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Coved one-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence screws or connectors in the work zone facilitate ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position