CN Elemental Analyzer
CN Elemental Analyzer is used to determine carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen content in solid and liquid material, such as coal, coke, oil, petroleum, biomass, fertilizer, plastic, food, hydrocarbons and plant tissue, leaves and tobacco, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, food industry, education etc.
1. Maximum Efficiency
High throughput: standard auto loader for 35 samples per layer, stackable to 4 layers available.
Dual-stage furnace system with pure oxygen flow to ensure the complete combustion of all samples
2. Good Environment Adaptability
Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
O-ring free from heat resource
3. Minimum Consumption
Independent detectors to determine C, H, N respectively Analysis of CH mode and CHN mode can be chosen on software.
Saving time, gas and reagent: only 5.5ml blended gas needed to be analyzed.
4. Unattended Operation
The operator is limited to just adding sample to auto sample loader. Then the instrument will finish the test, cool down and shut off automatically.
1. Analysis Time: 4-6 mins, depending on sample combustion conditions
2. Sampler Loader: Stackable auto loader, up to 140 samples by 4 layers
3. Repeatability: Carbon(Cad)0.45%, Hydrogen(Had)0.10%, Nitrogen(Nad)0.05%
4. Sample Mass: Up to 1000mg, depending on sample matrix
5. Temp. Resolution: 1Ã¢â€žÆ’
6. Gas Required:
Helium, 99.99%, 0.25± 0.01 Mpa
Oxygen, 99.5%, 0.25± 0.01 Mpa
Nitrogen or compressed air, 0.25± 0.01 Mpa
Consumption: Helium 200ml/min
7. Measurement Range: Carbon: 0.02mg-150mg
8. Hydrogen: 0.1mg-12mg
9. Nitrogen: 0.04mg-50mg
10.Furnace Type: Resistance furnace, max. Temp 1050
11. Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V ±10% , 50/60Hz, 5.5kW
12. Net Weight: 110kg
13. Dimensions(LxWxH): 690mmx750mmx720mm