Description of Compound Binocular Biological Microscopes MT30
- The inclined Binocular 30Deg rotates 360Deg
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X, 40X, 100x objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Large graduated mechanical stage with low position controls
- A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortlessly.
- Mechanical stage with lock safety stop to prevent slide glass breakage
- Digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- Rechargeable batteries, cordless feature enables use of the instrument without an outlet.
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
Specification of Compound Binocular Biological Microscopes MT30
- Dust Cover for MT30 Series
- Rubber Eyeguards for the MT30 Series included