The Densilameter Microbiology is a device for comfortable and fast determination of microbial density.
- Measurement of turbidity from 0.0 to 15.0
- Patented manner of measurement providing objective values – the result displayed is an arithmetic mean of several repeated measurements.
- Elimination of subjective errors related to determination of density of inoculum
- Designed for measurements in tubes with a diameter 15 – 18.5 mm
- Two calibration modes: Standard calibration – set up for measurement in polystyrene tubes manufactured. User calibration – set up for measurement in suspension media tubes manufactured.