Down Flow Booth
Down Flow Booth provide containment by utilizing high velocity air to capture airborne dust particles. Down Flow Booth are versatile devices that can:
- Be used to control exposure risk to hazardous materials for a wide variety of equipment and processes.
- When used correctly, provide Operator Exposure Levels (OEL's) 100 micrograms/meter3 over an 8 hour Time Weighted Average (TWA).
Features of Down Flow Booth
- Modular, easy-to-clean rigid design with minimal joints.
- Single, Two-Stage or Three-Stage HEPA/ULPA filtration can be accommodated.
- Removable bulkhead panels enable access to fine dust filter for service from inside the booth.
- Re-circulatory Airflow or Single Pass Airflow if solvent or hazardous fumes are present in the process (may also require explosion proof electricals).
- Cooling Coils can be fitted to offset heat gains in re-circulatory airflow systems.