Gas Chromatography Apparatus
The Gas Chromatography Apparatus is the world most widely used Gas Chromatography system. It features accurate temperature controls and precise injection systems “ plus enhanced Electronic Pneumatic Control (EPC) modules for the best retention times .
Features of Gas Chromatography Apparatus
- Carrier Gas Options Helium Conservation Module, Hydrogen Sensors and Alternate Carrier Gas Solutions dramatically reduce the amount of helium used to offer flexibility in your laboratory.
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) provides better chromatographic separations and decrease sample preparation.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) maintains retention times across injections, over time, and between instruments.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) modules reduce inject to inject time with rapid column heating and cooling.
- Large Valve Oven (LVO) allows for the combination of multiple methods and simplified maintenance.
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as a programmable temperature vaporizing injector with multiple capabilities.
- Inert FlowPath helps you achieve better sensitivity, from injection to detection.