Infrared Sulfur Analyzer 5E-IRSII
5E-IRSII Infrared Sulfur Analyzer is used to determine the total sulfur content by infrared absorption, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry ,commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
1. Stability and Accuracy
- Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability, precision and accuracy.
- Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components
- Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air
2. Easy Operation
- The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
- Upgraded gas circuit design and reliable components to minimize the maintenance work.
- Unique “Quick Start” Button to simplify the operation.
- Max. Sample loading: 1 sample per batch manually
- Analysis Method: Infrared absorption
- Analysis Resolution: 0.001%
- Sulfur Range: 0.01%-30% Customized range available
- Analysis Time per Sample: ≤120s
- Analysis Temp : 1350℃
- Temp Control Precision: ±1℃
- Sample Mass: 200mg-400mg (300mg is recommended)
- Power Supply: Single phases, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤4kW
- Net Weight: 60kg
- Dimensions(L×W×H): 510mm×700mm×620mm