Inorganic Carbon Sulfur Analyzer
Inorganic Carbon Sulfur Analyzer integrates the high-frequency combustion and infrared analysis. It has wide analysis ranges, various sample types, and high analysis accuracy. Instrument is equipped with three detection systems, including high-carbon, low carbon, and low sulfur.
1. Novel Design
2. Software Design
- Partial design of high frequency combustion and infrared detection.
- HP desktop computer, liquid crystal display and ink jet printer.
- Pneumatic control system uses standard metal connectors. Gas system is simple with good air tightness. Control valve adopts Japan SMC valve. Pneumatic control system can continuously analyze 100,000 samples without any fault.
- Unique design of reverse purging, which can continuously analyze thousands of samples without purging the furnace.
- Digital mass flow controller of high precise gas is not affected by temperature, pressure and other external factors. Its precision and stability exceed that of rotameter.
- Infrared detection device adopts the unique photoelectric integration design in domestic equipment with compact structure, durability, reliability and stability to J (military) level standard.
- Motor imported from Switzerland can work continuously for 30000 hours without fault.
- Ultra-porous stainless steel metal dust filter is corrosion resistant, which can be used for a long term without cleaning.
3. Flexible Applications
- Unique multiple curve is designed to store up to 40 carbon curves, 20 sulfur curves, and support theuser to set their own curves.
- Unique temperature, flow and peak width compensation ensures the accurate analysis result.
- Identify the balance from German Sartorius, Shanghai, Switzerland, the United States and Germany.
- Analysis results can be sent to the printer to print.
- Each analysis results can be sent to other computers via serial port or local network (UDP / IP protocol).
- Optional large screen display
- Sample Range: Steel and other materials
- Analysis Range: High-Carbon: 0.0001%-20% (extendable) Low-Carbon: 0.00001%-0.5% (extendable) Low-Sulfur: 0.00001%-5% (extendable)
- Analysis Time: 25-50s
- Ambient Temperature: 15-35
- Power Supply: Single phases, AC220V±5%, 50Hz, 3kW
- Precision of Balance: 0.0001gCalibration: Standard solution or CRM
- Number of standards: Minimum 2 (blank & high), maximum 33
- Carrier gas: Oxygen
- Input pressure: 15 Psi (100 kpa)
- Peak flow: 300ml/min
- Peak (W) -Energy consumption: 3000W
- Standby (W)-Energy consumption: <100W
- Power Supply: AC110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Weight (kg): 30 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 500 x 460 x 350 mm