Laboratory Fume Hood
Introducing Laboratory Fume Hood design platform with patents and compliance to prove it. Precisely tuned aerodynamics, outstanding user safety, total systems and design flexibility, energy-efficiency, aesthetics and ergonomics- all supported by DIDAC solutions-based sales and service representatives in more than 100 countries.
Features of Laboratory Fume Hood
- Unique Hot Zone Baffles capture fumes quickly.
- The tapered fibreglass exhaust collar reduces airflow turbulence, static pressure loss, noise level and increases face velocity uniformity.
- Perfect Pitch. The gentle pitch of the hood profile enhances visibility.
- Tri-wall construction and chain-and-sprocket sash system for maximum durability.
- Sash stop limits sash movement beyond 457 mm (18"). When raised above this height, sash will automatically and gently fall back to the safe level.
- Sash keylock available to keep sash in place at full open position for equipment loading, or at full close position to restrict access into hood.