Low Speed Centrifuge MT 45
MT-45 Low Speed Centrifuge is suitable for extraction of medical products, blood bank, clinical trial and of blood serum, plasma, body fluids and biological specimen in biology laboratory.
- LCD screen displays time and speed, convenient to set and read.
- Three patterns: Short mix, timing set:30 to 59 seconds, continuous running. More efficient
- Sound alert after the rotor stops LCD Screen processing display
- Adjustable speed: 300 - 4500 rpm, relative centrifugal force:2490×g. High accuracy of speed and time, excellent performance. More samples is dealt at one time with high efficiency.
- Equipped with multiple rotors, large capacity rotor specially made with multiple options.
- Applied with high-performance CPU control mode, high speed accuracy and excellent performance
- High safety, low noise High strength plastic alloy rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation
- Double-level safety lid Electronic lock is for more safe and reliable rotor operation.
- DC brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed, free of maintenance.
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate. Reasonable brake curve makes sure no mixing of sample. More efficient separation
- Speed Range: 300 ~4500rpm (increment: 100rpm)
- Max. RCF: 2490xg (increment: 100xg)
- Speed Accuracy: ±20rpm
- Max. Sample Capacity: 10ml/7ml/5mlx16, 15mlx12, 50mlx6
- Time Range: 30 ~59s or continuous
- Safety: self-lock, over-speed, statue diagnosis system
- Working Noise: ≤56dB
- Acceleration / Deceleration: around 20s
- Other Functions: speed/RCF switch, touch operation, operating status display, alert
- Voltage: AC100 ~230V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 120W
- Dimension (WxDxH): 300 x 431 x178mm
- Net weight: 6kgs