Low Temperature Plasma Sterilizer
- The sterilizer is applicable to sterilize the medical instruments that are thermo labile or nonmoisture tight.
- It is not applicable to the sterilization of liquid, powder or cotton fabrics. All the medical instruments that meet the following conditions can be processed by this type of sterilizer.
- Medical tubular instrument: inner diameter≥1mm, length≤500mm
- Nonmetal tubular instrument: inner diameter ≥1mm, length≤2000mm
- Medical tubular instrument: inner diameter≥0.8mm, length≤300mm
- Nonmetal tubular instrument: inner diameter ≥1mm, length≤1000mm
1. Low temperature sterilization
- The sterilization temperature is 50±5℃ which is much lower than steam sterilization. It is dry sterilization that has no harm on instrument, so it extends the device service life.
2. Safe and environment friendly
- The matter after sterilization is water and oxygen molecule that have no toxic harm to staff or patient, and there is no need for drainage or air exhausting. High efficient H2O2 filter is installed in the exhausting outlet to guarantee no H2O2 pollution to the environment.
- Only power supply is needed for installation. The system adopts man-machine control interface with intelligent program design. Equipped with foot switch (optional) and integrated biological incubator
4. Multiple models
- The door structure of the sterilizer is customizable (single or double door). To meet pharmaceutical factory needs, chamber material can be stainless steel.
5. Reliable sterilization
- The chamber adopts alloy material which has good thermal conductivity to guarantee a stable temperature in the chamber. The purification system makes the H2O2 diffused uniformly. The low temperature storage system provides a stable concentration of H2O2.