Mini Moisture Oven 5E-MIN6150
5E-MIN6150 Mini Moisture Oven is used to determine the moisture in coal, coke, heavy oil, biomass and other liquid and solid substance, which is widely applied in power plants, coal industry, metallurgical, petrochemical, cement plants, research institutes and inspection company.
1. Easy Operation
- Mini instrument with compact structure
- Dual function: Air introduction and Nitrogen introduction are available for choice.
- Automatic work time can be set within 100 hours for unattended operation.
- Equipped with stainless heating tube, stainless chamber and automatic ventilation port
2. High Efficiency
- High temperature control precision, quick heating speed and good thermal insulation performance.
3. High Safety
- Equipped with intelligent control system, electric leakage protection and over temperature protection device
4. Cost Saving
- Small chamber could save the nitrogen gas and keep the balanced temperature
- Internal Capacity: 15L
- Exchange Frequency: 15 times per hour
- Constant Temp Range: 20 above the ambient Temp-200
- Temp Fluctuation: Â±0.3
- Full Load Electric Current: 4.5A
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220VÂ±10%, 50/60Hz, â‰¤2.5kW
- Net weight: 26kg
- Dimensions of Nitrogen Box(LxWxH): 140mmx180mmx65mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 300mmx435mmx540mm