Description of Monocular Entry Level Achromat MT16
- MT16 Monocular Entry-level Biological Brightfield Microscope with built-in Digital Camera
- Digital models with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera
- USB 2.0 interface to a PC, 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Ergonomic placement of coarse and fine focus knobs
- Easy to grab handle for ease of use and portability
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm lever for height adjustability
- Quadruple Revolving forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X, 40X and 100X objectives
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
Specification of Monocular Entry Level Achromat MT16
MT16 is a Monocular Brightfield Compound Microscope equipped with a built-in digital camera is line of affordable teaching microscopes that have a simple student friendly ergonomic construction.
The magnification of this Monocular Compound Microscope with integrated digital camera ranges from 40x,100x,400x and 1000x. This type of microscope requires that the specimen be mounted on a slide and held in place with stage clips.