Oenological Distillation Unit
Features of Oenological Distillation Unit
- Vapour distillation.
- Designed especially to obtain the distillation of wines and spirits to determine the alcohol grade by volume, volatile acid, ascorbic acid and other components.
- Distillation volume up to 400 ml.
- Auto stop at the end of the distillation.
- Simple operation with minimum service.
- Vapour generator protection system.
- Tube Ø 42 mm for volatile acid samples.
- Tube Ø 52 mm for volatile acid samples and 100 ml proof alcohol.
- Tube Ø 80 mm for samples of 200 ml for proof alcohol.
- 200 ml Matrix flask to collect distillate.