Indices Determinator 5E-PL300B
Plastometric Indices Tester (aslo called Spozhnikov Plastometer) is used to
determine the plastometric indices of bituminous coal (maximum thickness of
plastic layer Y, final contraction value of plastic layer X) and describe
technical characteristics of coke, which helps to guide coking and coal
blending. It is widely applied in coal mining, metallurgy, chemical industry
and verification institution of coal quality.
- Temperature controller provides temperature rise
curve based on GB standard.
- The rolling paper is automatically aligned with
probe, which improves the stability and accuracy of measurement as well as
- All loading and removing of weights are controlled
by the intelligent system, greatly reducing labor intensity and simplifying
- Volume sensor is automatically loaded and removed
to enhance stability of a measurement.
- The change of sample volume and plastic layer will
be automatically recorded to form curve.
- The intelligent manipulator measures the curve of
upper and layer to get the maximum thickness Y.
2. Cost Saving
- Integrated smoke exhaust system ensures the test is
performed without external fume cupboard.
- Interlock Features. High-voltage parts are designed
with isolated protection.
- Equipped with the functions of power-off protection
- Temperature Controlling Range: Ambient Temp. - 800℃
- Temperature Controlling Precision: ≤ 250℃(±5℃), 250℃～730℃(±3℃)
- Heating Rate: ≤ 250°C 8°C/min, >250°C 3°C/min
- Volume Sensor Precision: 0.05%
- Pressure Sensor Precision: 0.02%FS (full scale)
- Accuracy of Displacement Sensor: 0.02%
- Repeatability: ≤ 1mm if Y ≤ 20mm, ≤2mm if Y >
20mm; X≤ 3mm
- Working Conditions: Ambient temperature: (5～40)℃
- Relative humidity(RH): (20～85)%
- No strong vibration, air flow, erosive gas and EMI
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz,
- Net Weight: 172kg
- External Dimensions(LxWxH): 860mm×640mm×950mm