Preclinical Magnetic Particle Imaging Scanner
MPI is a tomographic imaging technique that detects the magnetic properties of iron-oxide nanoparticles injected into the bloodstream to produce three dimensional images.
- Powerful drive, selection, and focus field technologies ParaVision acquisition and processing platform with DICOM export and import
- Full 3D imaging and segmented acquisition capability
- Bolus injection triggering via ParaVision
- Multi-modality animal handling system
- 12 cm free access for imaging of mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits