Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes
Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment. Fiberglass-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels a low as 0.4 ppm and moisture levels as low as 2 ppm. Stainless steel-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0.2 ppm and moisture levels as low as 1 ppm.
Features of Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes
- Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge. No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 ml/sec.
- Four manual valves – two on the main chamber and two on the transfer chamber – for evacuating, filling and added control. With 3/8” compression fittings and 3/8” hose barbs.
- Factory-installed, rear-mounted, low profile stainless steel pressure relief bubbler at ±6 inches of water gauge.
- Two rear-mounted inlet and oulet 3/4” OD compression fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier or other accessory drying train.
- Large viewing area, 36” w x 27.6” high, provides maximum visibility. Viewing window is 3/8” thick, laminated safety glass.
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches.
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 10 amp maximum (100/115 volt models) or 10 amp maximum (230 volt models) circuit load.