Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Hoods
The Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Hoods are general chemistry hoods that offer superior design flexibility. They are available in widths from 3 to 16 feet and three depths to meet a variety of installation and application requirements. These hoods incorporate containment-enhancing features allowing them to operate at face velocities as low as 60 fpm and meet the standard of a low velocity high performance hood.
Features of Protector XL Benchtop Laboratory Hoods
- By-pass airflow design.
- Eco-Foil Air Foil with aerodynamic airflow openings.
- Slots on left and right side of air foil.
- Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior.
- Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffle.
- Baffle* with flame spread index less than 25. Baffle is removable for cleaning.
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash(es) with cable pulley(s) and powder-coated aluminum sash handle(s).
- 37.5" (95.3 cm) high sightline from the work surface and header panel.
- Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lighting with vapor-proof design and compliant light and blower switches.
- Powder-coated stainless steel, 12.81" (32.5 cm) ID exhaust connection(s).