Protector XL Floor Mounted Laboratory Hoods
Protector XL Floor-Mounted Laboratory Hoods accommodate laboratory procedures that require oversized equipment or maximum working height. Models with vertical-rising sashes meet the standard of a low velocity high performance hood and may be operated as low as 60 fpm. Models with horizontal-sliding sashes have a loading height of 73.5inch (186.7 cm), suitable for applications requiring tall distillation racks, extraction apparatus or large drums.
Feature of Protector XL Floor Mounted Laboratory Hoods
- By-pass airflow design
- Dry powder, glacier white epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Chemical-resistant molded composite panel liner and adjustable upper and lower baffles with flame spread less than 25
- Removable front and side panels and exterior and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Pre-wired instant-start fluorescent lighting, light and blower switches for 115 volt, 60 Hz operation
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes framed with PVC or epoxy-coated aluminum
- Tempered safety glass horizontal-sliding sashes with epoxy-coated aluminum frames and sash tracks.
- Factory prepared for up to eight service fixtures including two gooseneck faucets
- Factory prepared for up to four electrical duplex receptacles