Protector XStream Laboratory Hoods
Features of Protector XStream Laboratory Hoods
- By-pass block.
- Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior.
- Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffle.
- Baffles with flame spread index less than 25. Baffles are removable for cleaning.
- Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lighting with vapor-proof design and compliant light and blower switches.
- Powder-coated stainless steel, 12.81" (32.5 cm) exhaust connection.
- Shipped in multiple sections: top, bottom and sashes.
- High performance hood, by-pass airflow design.
- Two tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes with powder- coated aluminum sash handles and powder-coated steel sash tracks with Clean-Sweep slots. Upper sash handle also includes Clean-Sweep openings.
- 73.5" (187 cm) high sightline from the floor to the header panel.
- 63.6" (162 cm) loading height.