Protector XVS Ventilation Stations
Protector XVS Ventilation Stations may be used as light duty fume hoods, science classroom work stations, solvent cleaning work bays, weighing stations or for pathology and cytology. With glass tops and sides and low profiles, they are well suited for educational settings. Patented features including the Clean-Sweep air foil and zone-perforated rear baffle maximize containment.
Features of Protector XVS Ventilation Stations
- Low profile fume hood and particulate enclosure provides user protection by keeping powders and fumes contained during light-duty, fume-generating or weighing procedures.
- Deep 23inch interior easily accommodates a variety of apparatus including large balances.
- Patented air foil allows air to sweep the work surface for maximum containment. Airflow openings pull inflow air from under the air foil so that clean air continually flows over the air foil creating a constant barrier of protection from contaminants.
- Upper containment sash foil bleeds air into the enclosure to direct concentrations of contaminants away from the operator's breathing zone.
- Upper dilution air supply introduces room air at the top of the sash to dilute concentrations in the upper chamber and bathes the back of the sash with clean air.
- Patented rear baffle with zones of perforations promotes horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment.