PuriCare Open Access Station
The PuriCare Open Access Transfer Station offers utmost efficiency for cage changing operations. Open access on two sides provides ample workspace for one or two operators to transfer animals from dirty cages to clean ones.
Features of PuriCare Open Access Station
- Generous work surface area to accommodate standard rodent cages
- Electric hydraulic lift for infinite height adjustment from 36.5" to 47" with the push of a button
- Recessed and angled sashes for closer viewing without glare
- Large 14" high sash openings to accommodate various cage sizes with brakes
- Large 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters
- Two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters to trap allergens
- Nominal downflow velocity of 55 fpm.
- Economical, disposable upper and lower prefilters
- Variable speed motor/blower and impellers
- Retractable, safety orange, top right-side mounted power cord, 28' (9 m) on 115 volt model
- Two push/pull bars on the right hand side to facilitate transport
- Two 32-watt fluorescent lights
- Two easy-to-read, ADA-compliant Minihelic pressure gauges
- ADA-compliant light and blower switches
- ADA-compliant electrical duplex
- Single pass airflow design with no recirculation through the enclosure helps prevent heat stress and odor build up.
- Type 304 stainless steel dished work surface
- Exterior is durable glacier white and slate gray epoxy-coated steel