PuriCare Vertical Flow Stations
The PuriCare Vertical Flow Station provides an economical solution to safe cage changing and small animal transfer for vivariums with space and budget limitations. Its slim design fits easily in crowded colony rooms.
Features of PuriCare Vertical Flow Stations
- Narrow profile to fit in crowded rooms and pass easily through doorways and down aisles.
- Telescoping legs permit initial working height adjustment from 37.5â€ to 44.5â€ to accommodate persons of various heights.
- Angled clear, 1/4" thick tempered safety glass sash for closer viewing without glare
- Large 14" high sash opening accommodates various rodent cage sizes.
- Large 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters with brakes
- Easy-to-reach front-mounted light and blower switches
- 32-watt fluorescent light
- Two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters
- Economical, industry-standard size upper and lower prefilters
- Variable speed motor/blower and impellers