Features of Refrigerated Centrifuges
- Case: internal structure of tubular steel with lateral Dur-al supports.
- Internal Stainless steel bowl .
- Aluminium windbreak cover with detector and alarm sensor that prevents the centrifuge operation without it.
- Safety shield: 8 mm thick steel.
- Swing-out rotor, buckets and adapters made of high-density material, engraved identification unalterable.
- Suspended motor with silent-block and shock absorbers that guarantee smooth, quiet operation without vibrations.
- Drive force: equipped with an induction drive maintenance free and highly efficient pollution free motor.
- Semi-hermetically sealed, compressor pollution free with no hydrocarbons or fluorocarbons.
- Mounted on an anti vibration adjustable rubber feet.
- Microprocessor digital control of all functions: speed, acceleration, brake, R.C.F., temperature, time, 20 program memory, rotor identification, operation fault alarm.
- Digital indicator of the rotor and blood bag buckets operating hours.