SafeFAST Classic Ducted Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II
SafeFAST Classic Ducted vertical laminar flow cabinets are Microbiological Safety Cabinets Class II designed and built to the performance requirements, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main Class filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class HEPA filter and ducted to the atmosphere.
Specification of SafeFAST Classic Ducted Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II
- Anti-bacterial coating: Each cabinet is coated with exclusive anti-bacterial “Ag+cations based solution”, capable of preventing microbial contamination of surfaces thereby inhibiting long term surface growth.
- Low noise level: The unique design and materials of the special plenum and filter housing ensure a reduction in sound pressure levels, providing quiet operation.
- Stainless Steel: Each SafeFAST Classic Ducted Microbiological Safety Cabinet is fitted with a stainless steel work surface.
- Real Laminar Flow: The internal aerodynamic design of the chamber provides ideal laminar air flow patterns, providing conditions which satisfy performance requirements expressed