Single Channel Gas Chromatography System
The Single Channel Gas Chromatography System provides full size gas chromatography performance in a small easy to use bench-top saving package. Install two GC Systems in the same footprint as a standard dual-channel GC. It is an ideal instrument for simplified, routine analyses when bench space is a concern.
Features of Single Channel Gas Chromatography System
- Small footprint: 56.8 cm L x 28.3 cm W x 49.0 cm H
- Simplified user interface with six buttons on the front panel to view instrument status, choose one of five methods, and start or stop the analysis
- Easy column replacement: unique top-opening lid allows safe, unobstructed access to column connections at the inlet and detector
- Consistent fast temperature ramps and short cool-down times with no need for a higher-voltage power source due to small oven with less thermal mass.
- Choice of detectors: flame ionization (FID); thermal conductivity (TCD); flame photometric (FPD), micro-electron capture (micro-ECD); (U.S. only), or mass selective (MSD)
- Choice of Split/splitless (SSL), for fast-high-resolution for capillary columns; 150-psi Split/splitless, packed, cool on-column, or PTV inlets
- Same EPC as full size GC allows all pressures and flows to be programmed into the method