Thermostat Dry Blocks
Features of Thermostat Dry Blocks
- Dry block systems have several advantages over wet contact methods such as: no risk of evaporation of heating liquid, higher working temperatures, better long term temperature stability and no sample cross contamination or germination of bacteria in the bath.
- Digital temperature calibration. Timer from 1 to 999 minutes or continuous operation. Over temperature alarm.
- Heating elements are distributed evenly across the contact surface maintaining an even distribution
- of heat.
- Easy to use digital temperature and time control with a digital display.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- Interchangeable blocks made of anodised alloy to accommodate a variety of tube diameters.
- External case made of epoxy covered steel with an stainless steel top.