We have been able to build up a long and mutual business relationship with clients by manufacturing and supplying Trinocular Inverted Metallurgical Microscope. Viewing heads of this microscope are supplied with a siedentopf type binocular head. We manufacture this microscope under the strict inspection of expert supervisors using high quality materials and components. Trinocular Inverted Metallurgical Microscope is used for measuring thin films, electroplating coatings, grain size, surface inclusions and defects. We offer this microscope at cost effective prices.
- Cast aluminum alloy body
- Automatic voltage sensing
- Long working life
Trinocular Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
- All models come standard with Ã¢ÂˆÂž Infinity Corrected Optical objectives (F=200)
- Viewing heads are supplied with a Siedentopf type binocular head, inclined at 30Deg or a trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 45Deg. Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 53mm to 75mm. A graduated diopter adjustment is provided as a standard feature on the left eyetube of all units.
- Eyepieces are widefield, high eye point eyepieces, with a 25mm reticle mount, Anti-reflection coated, manufactured with a large diameter lens with more optical elements and high eyepoint to reduce eye fatigue and accommodate eyeglass wearers, and come equipped with a fold-down rubber eye-guards
- Infinity Corrected Planachromat 5X, 10X, 20X and 50X objectives are standard in all units. Objectives are made with extra-low-dispersion glass ans utilize new advanced multilayer ani-reflection coatings. The advanced technology used in designing and creating objectives result in an objective with a higher resolving power, higher image contrast, wider field of view, improved flatness of field, and a sharp image with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The objectives are color corrected for chromatic aberration in the red and blue regions of the spectrum and offer and exceptional flat field of view.
- Quintuple Nosepiece , side facing, with positive precision detent, click stops
- Plain stage 180mm (X) x 245mm (Y) dimensions
- Optional Mechanical Stage with drop down post available, 112mm (X) x 72mm (Y) movement.
- Focus travel, 9mm total, 1.0mm up and 8mm down, Rotation of fine focus: 0.2mm per revolution.
- Vertical Koehler illuminator equipped with 6V 30W Halogen bulb, Variable rheostat and automatic voltage sensing power supply are incorporated as standard.
- Cast aluminum alloy body for rigidity and exceptional stability