XPert TXE Equipment Enclosures
XPert TXE Equipment Enclosures are designed to address the needs of pharmaceutical research and quality control laboratories. They provide a safe, ventilated space for keeping powder-generating apparatus contained. The 42" interior height accommodates tall equipment such as pill presses, grinders, crushers and sieves, and the built-in blower returns HEPA-filtered air to the laboratory.
Features of XPert TXE Equipment Enclosure
- Patented rear baffle with zones of perforations promotes horizontal laminar airflow. The baffle sections pivot down or may be removed for cleaning.
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system.
- Two adjustable height doors of 1/4" (0.6 cm) thick tempered safety glass. Door hinges are reversible to accommodate right or left side placement. Magnets keep doors securely closed.
- Interior height of 42" (107 cm) accommodates tall equipment such as pill presses, grinders, crushers and sieves.
- Built-in impeller with speed control and vibration-isolation supports. Blower has 40% reserve capacity to overcome filter loading.
- HEPA exhaust filter, 99.99% efficient, traps particles 0.3 micron in size so that clean air returns to the laboratory.
- Static-dissipative and durable epoxy-coated metal exterior, stainless steel interior sides and integral work surface, and safety glass doors.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lamp and separate switches for blower and light.